Digital Empowerment Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation which is working towards its mission and vision objectively and as transparently as possible. To achieve complete transparency, we are happy to share all information related to the governance of our organisation.
- Registration certificate of the organisation
- Government order pertaining to tax exemption under Section 12A of the Income Tax Act
- Government permission related to the Foreign Currency Regulation Act (FCRA)
- Renewal of registration under Foreign Contributions Registration Act (FCRA)
- Quarterly and annual financial reports of the organisation
Besides these laws laid down by the government, DEF and its employees are also governed by a set of internal policies.